Last updated: January 15, 2022
- Service - refers to ValoTracker (can be referred to as "we", "us", "our").
- Discord - refers to Discord as a messaging platform (our service is not affiliated with, maintained sponsored or endoresed by Discord).
- Discord account - refers to the individual's account that is created by Discord.
- Riot Games - refers to Riot Games as a company (our service is not affiliated with, maintained sponsored or endoresed by Riot Games).
- Riot Games account - refers to the individual's account that is created by Riot Games.
- ID - is a unique identifier.
- Valorant match - refers to a game/match of Valorant that has been played.
- Account - means the unique account that is created for you when our service stores your Discord account ID with your Riot Games account ID together.
- Account settings - means the configurations that is set for an individual's account.
- Personal Data - is any information that relates to an individual.
- Usage Data - refers to the data that is collected automatically generated from the use of our service.
- Website - refers to the website for ValoTracker, accessible from https://www.valotracker.com/.
- You - refers to the individual that is using our service when an account is registered by storing the Riot Games account ID and Discord account ID together.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data collected
While using our service, we will be collecting your personal data that includes:
- Discord account ID (A unique identifier that is associated with your Discord account).
- Riot Games Riot ID (the game name and tag line).
- Riot Games account ID (A unique identifier that is associated with your Riot Games account).
- A history of Valorant matches including details of individual Valorant matches that are found in your Riot Games account for Valorant retrieved via the Riot Games API endpoints.
- A list of user's preferences for their account settings.
Usage data is automatically collected when an individual uses our service.
On the website, usage data may include information such as your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
On the Discord platform where our service is present, usage data may include information such as the frequency of the features used, user inputs sent to the service such as the individual's requested parameters to the features and the buttons dropdown interaction of our features, as well as errors that are generated from the individual's use of our service.
Use of Your Personal Data
Our service may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service - including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account - Your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give uou access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered use.
- To contact you - To contact you by your Discord account to inform you about updates related to our service that we consider is necessary to send to the individuals using our service and any errors in our service that are caused by you.
- For your usage - We use your personal data to display features that requires the use of your personal data such as but not limited to your Valorant matches and a summary of your Valorant matches.
- For others - Depending on whether or not you choose to publicly display your data that is related to Valorant, we may display your Valorant matches, a summary of your Valorant matches with other users using our service and/or your Discord account ID.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Our service will retain your usage data for as long as it is possible for analysis purposes. The usage data that is collected from our service is used to improve our service.
If you wish for a complete removal of your personal data, you may do so by completing an unlink command using our service.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Disclosing Your Personal Data
Our service may disclose your personal data when we deem that our service is required to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of our service
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Our service is not intended or allowed to be used by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone that is under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our service's database.
Links to Other Websites
Our service ay contain links to other websites that are not operated or affiliated by us. If you are redirected to a third party link from our website, we have no control over and no responsibility over the content, privacy policies, agreements or practices of any third party sites or services.